Become a YOUR PT Personal Trainer - Newcastle
Secure your perfect Personal Training job - no experience required
If you have a passion for fitness, and enjoy helping others, then a new career with the UK’s most successful Personal Training management company could be the perfect role for you.
Why study via the YOUR PT Career programme powered by Premier Global NASM?
This collaboration is between the UK’s leading training provider and the UK’s largest and most successful Personal Training management company, and the programme offers you the strongest available platform to help you enter the industry and thrive when you’re in it.
Unlike any other programme, you will not only develop the key fundamentals you need to become a qualified Personal Trainer, but you will also learn the necessary skills - that many courses will not teach you - to build a highly successful Personal Training career.
Becoming a Personal Trainer with YOUR PT Career means;
- You’ll study with the leading fitness education provider – with over 60 years of combined experience, Premier Global NASM offers the most comprehensive courses and highly sought-after qualifications
- You’re more likely to succeed when you qualify – YOUR PT have defined a proven success strategy for PTs and boast the industry’s best length of stay
- You’ll have flexible employment options – YOUR PT offers both employed and self-employed roles, and license charges are significantly less than any other PT operator, meaning you can grow a profitable and sustainable business quickly
- You’ll keep 100% of what you earn – meaning the more clients you have, the more profitable it will be
- There’s less competition for clients on the gym floor – YOUR PT monitors the number of PTs based at each site to prevent over-saturation, so you’re guaranteed more clients than with any other operator
- You can progress your career with the support you need – professional development and progression pathways are available to all YOUR PT trainers
Still not convinced about applying for a role with YOUR PT Career? We also offer all of our Personal Trainers;
- A marketing package worth £350 - giving you the tools to get off to a great start
- 1.5 months rent-free period when you start, to help you build your client base without the financial burden
- No annual licensing/signing fees
- Full support, mentoring and coaching – our Regional Managers have been where you want to be and they have the skills, passion and expertise to help you achieve your full potential. Learn from the best and avoid making the wrong decisions
- Online Corporate Induction and Business Skills training - a 10 module course, designed to help you launch a successful Personal Training business
- Steps to Success - a structured pathway to building a successful business from day 1, with the support of a dedicated Regional PT Manager. If you’re not successful, then neither are we
- Free learning & development resources, to help you give the best possible service to your clients
- Access to partner discounts - giving you and your clients access to great discounts with industry leaders such as Technogym, Hyperice, Bio-Synergy and many more
- Complimentary gym membership
- Public Liability Insurance - saving you the hassle and headache of choosing from the many options available
- Social media exposure via YOUR PT to announce to the industry you are with the UK’s Number 1 PT Management team and on your way to being a successful PT
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a Personal Trainer with YOUR PT Career, you’ll need to have accredited Level 2 and Level 3 PT qualifications. No experience is necessary, but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is required. By completing our Level 3 PT Diploma, you’ll have everything you need to become a successful YOUR PT Personal Trainer.
When it comes to your qualification, we’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients
- Study anywhere, anytime in our virtual classrooms with live tutors
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready to work for YOUR PT facilities around the UK
- Plus, a whole lot more
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a Personal Trainer? Find out how to get started today!