Commis Waiter - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Waiter to join our highly successful team here at Firmdale Hotels. This is an entry level role for a candidate who aspires to a career within Food and Beverage. Your main role will be to support the wider team, attending to guest requests in a timely and effective manner.
As a Commis Waiter, you will need to be fanatical about food and be able to develop a good understanding of our menus and order of service. This is a hands on, operational role where you will be working with ambitious, friendly and hardworking people in a down to earth setting.
What we Offer:
- £12.00 - £13.00 per hour inclusive of service charge
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Discounted Dry Cleaning
- Discount on Design Hotels Worldwide
- Social Events and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities
- Career Development
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Keen and willingness to work as part of a team
- Experience in a similar environment desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service
- Passion for detail
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.