Commis Chef - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Commis Chef to join our highly successful team here at Firmdale Hotels. We are looking for someone who is passionate about food and will work well within a dynamic and fast paced operation.
This position would suit someone who is looking for experience in several different sections of the kitchen and wants to develop their skills within a big team.
What we Offer:
- £10.23 per hour
- No split or double shifts
- Two days off together
- Paid Overtime
- Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Social Events and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities
- Career Development
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Experience in the same or similar role
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about food
- Organisational and Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.