Leisure Club Attendant - Huntingdon Posting Date
Mar 29, 2022Job Number
Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Kingfisher Way, Huntingdon, United Kingdom, United Kingdom Brand
Marriott Hotels ResortsSchedule
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels. Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment.
Part of Marriott International, the world's largest hospitality brand with over 6,000 properties in more than 120 countries and territories, we are ideally situated opposite the Huntingdon Racecourse and close to the A1 & A141 for an easy commute. We offer a world class working environment, with a team of solid hospitality professionals across the hotel striving to create brilliant experiences for our guests.
We are now recruiting for a dynamic and passionate Leisure Attendant to join our Leisure team.
No Experience? No problem! - bring personality and dedication and we will provide the training.
Flexible and part-time working will be considered for the right person
What you will do
- Selling of memberships
- Tours of the club for membership enquiries
- Data entry for all membership sales/ enquiries
- Booking of appointments for membership sales
- Operational day to day tasks to keep the Leisure Club running EG. Workaround's, Pool tests, towel runs, Cleaning
- Upselling of retail
What we're looking for
- A team-player attitude with the desire to learn
- A proactive, problem solving approach to working in a fast-paced environment
Why work for Marriott
"Take care of your employees and they'll take care of the guests" is the philosophy of our founder. At Marriott, caring for people and the community is part of who we are.
In addition to the fantastic benefits you would expect from a brand of our calibre, Huntingdon Marriott Hotel will offer you the following:
- Salary: Up to 10.00 an hour
- Great advancement opportunities
- 28 holidays (including Bank holidays) which increases with length of service
- Uniform & Dry cleaning
- Meals on duty
- TakeCare Wellbeing Program
- Complimentary on site parking
- Discounted Leisure Club membership
- Hotel Room Discounts with Marriott brands worldwide
- Discounts on Food and Beverages, as well as retail discounts in our gift shops, at Marriott hotels around the globe
Apply now and start the conversation!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.