Senior Chef de Partie - Wood Wharf, London
We are very excited to looking for a Senior Chef de Partie to join our award winning kitchen team. Ideally you'll have worked with fresh food, in a kitchen that cares about the food it sends out.
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants and bars, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Paid overtime (basic & tronc for every hour)
- Paid breaks and holiday (basic & tronc)
- Flexibility with hours - full time jobs from 40 hours, part time from 24
- Refer a friend bonus of £1000+ from day one
- Free meals when you’re at work
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- Self-isolation support – JRS equivalent pay (not just Statutory Sick Pay) if you need to self- isolate due to Covid
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- An optional paid day each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more