Bartender - Hampstead, London
Gaucho is looking for an enthusiastic Bartender to join one of our Gaucho teams! The ideal Bartender candidate will be an experienced and passionate bartender, with a broad knowledge in cocktails, spirits, and wine. They will be able to deliver quality drinks with speed, skill, and precision following all Gaucho drinks specifications and the bar cycle of Service.
Benefits and Training for a Gaucho Bartender:
- 50% off at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Referral and Length of Service Bonuses
- Incentive and reward schemes
- Cycle to work schemes
- Employee Discount Platform
- Industry Apprenticeship Program Opportunities
- Career Development and Training Programs
- Training provided by the Gaucho Academy
- Breakfast and Dinner when working
- 28 paid annual holidays
Key responsibilities of a Gaucho Bartender:
- Work with the Gaucho team to offer an exceptional experience to all Gaucho guests during their visit.
- Prepare and serve all cocktails, drinks, and wines following Gaucho specifications and the cycle of service.
- Ensure all drinks orders are prepared quickly, accurately and to a high standard.
- Maintain a clean and organised bar at all times while working and follow all bar set-up and breakdown procedures.
- Support and assist the management team to maximise revenues and profits by following all stock control procedures.
- Support, train, and act as a role model to all new members of the team
- Be the face of Gaucho and demonstrate service excellence through heightened hospitality
Requirements for a Gaucho Bartender:
- Be a team player
- Work well within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a positive approach to own role and teamwork
- Be approachable and well mannered
- Be professional and respectful at all times
- Have previous experience in cocktail making
- Have fun