Daylesford: people who want to make a difference
At the core of Daylesford is our care for the environment, our animals and our people. For over forty years we’ve strived to inspire change and nurture growth, and our teams are made up of people who take pride in what they do every day. We know that together we can make a difference for the future of our planet and the wellbeing of our customers.
We are looking for a Weekend Guest Services Operator to join our new Reservations team based at our Cotswolds Head Office, near Moreton-In-Marsh.
With amazing career progression, we will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with us.
Contract available for Friday to Monday, between 8am - 8pm. Salary offering of £23,100pa pro-rata
- Training and development to advance your career
- 33 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 50% staff lunch discount
- 30% company discount
- Refer a friend scheme – up to £1,000
- Straight shifts, good work life balance
- Free organic tea, coffee, artisan bread and fresh fruit on shift
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
As a Weekend Guest Services Operator, you will have a key position in handling general enquiries and the booking experience of our guests. You will support our guests through the booking process across all three brands, Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford, and ensure they receive a 5-star personalised service.
Your communication skills will be first class and you'll enjoy interacting with customers. You will be the first point for all enquires ranging from bookings, reservations to questions regarding our products.
It is essential you are fully flexible to work a variety shifts including weekends.
- To share knowledge of Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford when conversing with customers
- To know your products and pricing in order to make recommendations, and promote Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford
- To always be aware of availability, upcoming events and special offers
- To follow the company complaints procedure to ensure customer complaints are satisfactorily resolved
- To ensure all communication is effective, courteous and timely
- To ensure all calls are answered, processed and followed up on in agreed timescales
- To be competent in using all platforms used by Bamford, The Wild Rabbit and Daylesford
- To grow sales through high conversion of enquires to bookings and upselling
- To follow all cash handling processes
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today