Night Porter - The Fox - Lower Oddington, Gloucestershire
It is with great excitement that we will be opening our doors this Summer to the newest venture of the Daylesford Estate- The Fox at Oddington.
We are looking for passionate and experienced Night Porters to join our fantastic team.
Full time contract, average 45 hours per week, salary £11.00ph, shifts are 10pm – 7am
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- The opportunity to work with an amazing and dedicated team
- Training and development to advance your career
- Up to 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
As our Night Porter you will responsible for the rooms at The Fox and will ensure a high level of guest service is provided during the night shift, addressing guest queries in a professional and timely manner. You’ll possess a “never say no” attitude and constantly strive to exceed expectations. You will actively monitor the safety and security of the sites, escalating any incidents is necessary.
- To ensure the security and safety of our staff and guests on during the night shift (10pm – 6am.)
- To work with The Fox, TWR, Daylesford and Security teams to ensure essential information is relayed accurately and immediately to all concerned.
- To be the team and guest liaison for each area of the business over the night shift; ensure records are accurate and give Duty Management support in all required areas as business dictates.
- Always work in line with The Fox’s service culture and communicate fully with all relevant departments
- Complete the Night Audit, checking guest bills are accurate, all signed guest checks
The Fox is the latest venture for the Daylesford Estate. Our pub is at the heart of the village community with crackling log fires and a welcoming bar specialising in cocktails and some of your favourite local beers. Our menu also celebrates local producers including our sister farms at Daylesford and Wootton.
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
We aim to attract, recruit, and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Fox, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.