Front Of House - The Fox - Lower Oddington, Gloucestershire
The Fox is the latest venture for the Daylesford Estate, it is with great excitement that we will be opening our doors this Summer. We are looking for passionate and experienced Front Of House Team Members to join our fantastic team.
Our pub is at the heart of the village community with crackling log fires and a welcoming bar specialising in cocktails and some of your favourite local beers. Our menu also celebrates local producers including our sister farms at Daylesford and Wootton.
Full-time and part-time contracts available, the hourly rate is £10 per hour, including service charge. Availability to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends is required in these opportunities.
- Development and career progression encouraged
- 28 days paid holiday (increasing to 33 days with length of service)
- Cotswolds farm visits
- Company parties including an annual festival
- Wellness focused – employee helpline, voluntary health cash plan,
- Access to hundreds of online discounts
- Free food and drink available on shift (and in the office)
- Daylesford 30% discount from day 1
- Team member of the month awarded £150 per month (added to your pay)
- Refer a Friend Scheme Bonus up to £1000
- Access to a variety of discounts on retail, restaurants, and cinema tickets
- Milestone awards years 1, 5, 10, 15, 20+
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Free uniform
Full access to our benefits platform including:
- Lifestyle and cinema discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Health cash plan
- Information and support on financial and health related wellbeing
- Cycle to work (coming soon!)
- Delivering outstanding customer service and exceeding guest expectations
- Ensure the restaurant is set up for every meal period, respecting the restaurant-specific standards
- Ensure that all work equipment, crockery, cutlery and glassware, are always perfectly polished and in good conditions, and stocked where they need to be
- Have a thorough knowledge of all dishes and beverages on the menu, being able to bring them “to life” in conversation with guests, and to be aware of all potential allergens
- Keep a constant attentive eye to the timing and flow of service at your tables, highlighting any delays to your manager
- Ensure all bills presented to the guests are correct, and are cashed off correctly
If you would like to be part of our truly unique business – we would love to hear from you. Please send us your CV today
We aim to attract, recruit, and develop people from a wide range of backgrounds, with different perspectives, ideas and experiences. We seek to create a productive environment, representative of different cultures and groups, where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. If you feel you need any reasonable adjustments to be made in order to apply for a vacancy at The Fox, please contact the Recruitment Team by visiting our website.