General Manager - Liverpool
Fresh from opening ‘the hottest steakhouse in New York’ (Eater) last year and ranking Number 1 in the ‘World’s Best Steak Restaurants’ we’re incredibly excited to bring our knockout, charcoal grilled steak to Liverpool, with the opening of our latest restaurant.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and inspiring General Manager to open, and lead our 10th UK restaurant. At your core, you are all about people, with a genuine interest in developing others and creating a fun and friendly culture, where people can be themselves. You’ll have a good understanding of operations and finance, and a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience. You will have had proven success in managing managers and large, diverse teams, alongside premium restaurant experience and a love for all things hospitality.
Our General Managers are at the heart what we do, and how we think. Their communication skills are second to none, being able to articulate the importance of our culture and standards to a wide range of people. They role model feedback culture, and are genuinely invested in getting results through clear leadership and great management.
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants and bars, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Paid overtime (not that overtime is encouraged but we understand there are times when it does happen)
- Paid breaks and holiday (basic & tronc)
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free meals when you’re at work
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- An optional 2 paid days each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year