Senior Sous Chef - Liverpool
Fresh from opening ‘the hottest steakhouse in New York’ (Eater) last year and ranking Number 1 in the ‘World’s Best Steak Restaurants’ we’re incredibly excited to bring our knockout, charcoal grilled steak to Liverpool, with the opening of our latest restaurant.
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef who will run the kitchen in partnership with our Head Chef. We’re looking for someone with a passion for high standards and experience of high-volume service. You’ll ideally love people, as much as you love cooking and be not only a fantastic chef, but great communicator and leader who will be working with the highest quality produce, award winning menus and a happy and supportive team.
Work somewhere awesome:
Careers with Hawksmoor are among the best – generous pay and benefits, award-winning restaurants and bars, unrivalled career opportunities and some of the happiest people in the business (as voted by the people who work here). We have been recognised as one of the top companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies every year for the past decade.
- Paid overtime (not that overtime is encouraged but we understand there are times when it does happen)
- Paid breaks and holiday (basic & tronc)
- 50% off food in our restaurants for you and your loved ones
- Support and training from Hawksmoor Executive Chef, Matt Brown who has run Michelin starred restaurants in the past
- Refer a friend bonus
- Free meals when you’re at work
- Discounted health and fitness benefits
- Additional paid maternity and paternity leave to help you care for new additions to your family
- Income protection insurance for critical illness and death benefit
- An optional 2 paid days each year to use for volunteering
- Exclusive savings on travel, shopping, restaurants, and more
- 28 days’ holiday that include service charge.
- A restaurant welfare budget allocated for healthy snacks, drinks and support during our busiest times of the year
- Huge investment in training and development with qualifications across Wine, H&S, Food Safety, HR and a five-stage management development programme, run in partnership with the Watershed Management School
- Access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more