Demi Chef - Broadgate, London
Gaucho are looking for an experienced and passionate Demi Chef to join one of our London restaurants! You will need to be experienced in working as a Demi Chef in a fresh food kitchen, and be extremely passionate about food. Our Demi Chef will enjoy working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to deliver dishes following a spec, and have a genuine passion for cooking.
Key responsibilities of the Demi Chef
- To check all inbound food deliveries to ensure consistency and quality of all items delivered for the kitchen operation.
- To maintain strict kitchen structure and development of junior chefs and kitchen assistants set by the Sous Chefs.
- To insure all food standards set by the brand and Head Chef and Sous Chefs are maintained at all times in regard to food deliveries,
- food preparation and food service.
- To be flexible and to extend job duties to carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the job capacity as
- assigned, including redeployment to alternative areas if required, to meet business and customer service needed.
- To ensure all food storage, product rotation maximises potential profit of product.
Requirements for Gaucho Demi Chef
- Have worked in a high-pressure kitchen environment
- Will have a passion for fresh produce
- Be organised and able to communicate effectively with a team.
Training and benefits
- 50% off your bill at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Industry Apprenticeship opportunities, cycle to work scheme and access to our employee discounts platform
- Ongoing training
- Career development and progression