CRM Executive - GAME - Basingstoke
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world's most iconic brands.
We're reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We've never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We're not sitting back - there's no room for hesitation.
Reporting into the senior loyalty & crm manager to support the growth and retention strategy for GAME customers. The focus of the role is to deliver a communication strategy which drives both customer acquisition and retention and increases customer lifetime value. You will be supporting the delivery of engaging campaigns. You'll sit within the CRM & Loyalty team, but work closely with teams from across the whole business.
- Be part of the CRM team to help plan, build, test and execute various CRM campaigns (Email and App Push channels)
- Involvement in sending ad-hoc transactional messages to customers such as customer service emails.
- Build great working relationships with the Trade Marketing and Commercial Teams to facilitate a seamless process for feedback, amends and approval of designs.
- Tracking the success of direct marketing campaigns including reporting back to the business.
- Use insight and analysis from other functions to influence and improve email campaigns and customer experience.
- Setup of Reward & Elite promotions and changes
- Analysis of promotion results and health of programmes
- Tracking of Loyalty programme performance across channels (Online, Store & app)
- Support through insight data the future development needs of the membership programme
- Experience in marketing teams preferably in Email Marketing
- Good eye for detail and staying on digital trends
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Knowledge of gaming industry (but not essential)
- Ability to work proactively and with a positive attitude
- A good understanding of GAME, our current loyalty scheme and the competition
- Able to remain calm under pressure when dealing efficiently with internal and external stakeholders
- High standard of Excel and PowerPoint
- Resilience, flexibility and a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities working alone or as part of a team
- A professional, confidential and flexible approach to working with people
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and at times conflicting priorities as well as tracking progress on a wide range of tasks
- A positive 'can do' attitude and excellent work ethic
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it's the best option for the business.
Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It's important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose
Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.