Kitchen Porter - Lots Road, London
A mere 10 minute walk from Fulham Broadway, seconds away from Imperial wharf (1 stop from Clapham Junction) and on many bus routes - this blaze of Chelsea Glory - Lot's Road, is a magnificent pub that is bright, light, vibey & effortlessly chic.
A stunning menu is on offer, a great selection of beer & wine and wonderful service
The bustling area is surrounded by designers (literally next to the design centre) local teachers, the cool & the fun. Lot's Road is vibrant, energetic and is a firm favourite of the area.
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter / Kitchen Assistant who is looking to work in an outstanding kitchen to progress their career.
What We Offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about Hospitality
- Excellent time keeping
- Looking to progress a career in the kitchen
- Team player
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Kitchen Assistant / Kitchen Porter then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.