Assistant Manager - Central London
The Perseverance is one of our most charming pubs on the beautiful Lambs Conduit Street, surrounded by boutique shops, we have the loveliest customers who are very regular and often we see the same amazing NHS staff faces as Great Ormond Street is close by.
We pride ourselves on being warm, inviting and focus on the best seasonal British produce.
Situated moments away from Russel Square and Holborn Stations is a London Pub that is easy to get to and surrounded by London beauty
What We Offer
- Management development through Watershed (Independent school for restaurant business)
- Training with qualifications of BTECH available
- Camden town brewery beer school placement available
- WSET levels 1 & 2 available
- Annual trips
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the License Trade Charity
The Role & Requirements
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is warm, welcoming, passionate about people & truly enjoys the Hospitality Industry.
If you strive to be the best you can be in Hospitality, you have a natural love to talk with customers, like to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, then come and join The Perseverance!
- Excellent Communication skills
- Genuine love for hospitality and chatting with the customers! It’s a very personable pub!
- A desire to learn and grown
- Experience in rota, recruitment, training, and onboarding staff members
- Confidence with opening & closing venues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and all BOH admin
- Personal Licence
- Ability to lead & motivate the team
The Company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has its own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.