Chef de Parte - Arthur Hooper's - Borough Market, London
Arthur Hoopers is a beautiful Mediterranean restaurant in the heart of Borough Market, just moments away from London Bridge.
Surrounded by the hustle and bustle of Borough Market, Arthur Hoopers is a much-loved restaurant for locals and tourists alike.
Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, and delicious using only the finest produce.
Our wonderful Head Chef is now looking for a CDP to come and join the family!
What We Offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licensed Trade Charity
Skills & Requirements
- Passionate about your trade & craft
- Would love to become a Sous Chef and even Chef and run your own kitchen one day
- Great team player
- Knowledge and certificates in food safety, hygiene, health & safety
- Creative with ideas – your ideas count here, and we want you to have the freedom deserved!
- Knife skills
The company - Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of CDP, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.