Assistant Manager - Central London
We have an amazing opportunity for one of our restaurants in central London for a food focused Assistant General manager to join the team and help take the restaurant to the next level.
We are looking for a foodie, someone who is very passionate about service, creating sensational dining experiences, loves wine & fresh produce.
This is a role that is extremely front facing, on the floor, leading the team & ensuring customers have a wonderful time.
What we offer
- Management development through Watershed (Independent school for restaurant business)
- Training with qualifications of BTECH available
- Camden town brewery beer school placement available
- WSET levels 1 & 2 available
- Annual trips
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
The role & requirements
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is warm, welcoming, passionate about people & truly enjoys the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Genuine love for hospitality and chatting with the customers! It’s a very personable pub!
- A desire to learn and grown
- Experience in rota, recruitment, training, and onboarding staff members
- Confidence with opening & closing venues
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and all BOH admin
- Personal Licence
- Ability to lead & motivate the team
The Company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has its own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.