Sous Chefs of all levels - London
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare. If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
We are looking for talented Sous Chefs of all levels of experience, who want to further their career, bring their creative ideas and look to become a Head Chef within our pubs.
So many amazing opportunities with great support, training & encouragement to hear your ideas!
What we offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licensed Trade Charity
Skills & requirements
- Passionate about your trade & craft
- Would love to become a Head Chef and run your own kitchen one day … soon!
- Great leader, able to motivate and develop junior team members
- Great knowledge and certificates in food safety, hygiene, health & safety
- Creative with ideas – your ideas count here, and we want you to have the freedom deserved!
- Experience in ordering and working with suppliers
If you would like to be considered for the role of Sous Chef then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.