We are looking for a housekeeping Supervisor to join our housekeeping team. The role will be to support the Head Housekeeper in the day to day management of the department, as well as providing working assistance with servicing bedrooms.
The purpose of the role is to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the 72 bedrooms, leisure and public areas of the hotel. A keen eye for detail; along with a passion for cleaning are key requirements to fulfil this role.
• You will be required to assist in the management a team of room attendants, public area, outside area and leisure cleaners; to oversee the linen room and carry out administrative tasks.
• A handson supervisor, who will be required to service bedrooms as well as supervise the team. Ensuring all bedrooms meet the highest standard in a timely manner.
• A motivated and committed individual who will take pride in training the team to fulfil company standards
• To ensure relevant stock control within the department
• Excellent communication is key; particularly with the maintenance and front office departments as well as the Duty Manager
• Experience of Opera PMS in regard to housekeeping department is advantageous; along with experience in a similar role.
HOURS – 40 PER WEEK, 5 DAYS OUT OF 7