Housekeeping Assistant - Tring, Hertfordshire
The hotel has an opening for someone with a high standard of work and attention to detail. You will be working as part of a team, under the direction of the Head Housekeeper.
The day to day duties include:
- Making and changing bed linen and towels
- Vacuuming, dusting and polishing furniture
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Replacing stock of guest supplies
The ideal candidate will have;
- High standard of work and attention to detail.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Ability to work to hotel standards
- Ability to work as an efficient, reliable and flexible team member
The hours are 40 per week, 5 days out of 7
Pendley Manor is an equal opportunities employer providing in house NVQ Training and employee benefits such as concessions on accommodation and dinner and discounted rates on treatments and products in our beauty spa. Food is also provided when on shift along with uniform.