Floor Housekeeper - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Floor Housekeeper to join our highly successful team here at Firmdale Hotels. Your main responsibility will be ensuring that our uniquely styled hotel is cleaned and maintained to a perfect standard.
As Floor Housekeeper, it will be your responsibility to work with the Deputy Head Housekeeper and the Head Housekeeper to manage the team and ensure the exceptional standards are sustained. You will be responsible for leading the shift and supervising the day to day tasks.
What we Offer:
- £13.00 per hour (£27,112 p.a)
- No split or double shifts
- Two days off together
- Paid Overtime
- Perkbox – An employee platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Wage Stream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Discount on Design Hotels Worldwide
- Social Events and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities
- Career Development
- Wellbeing activities and support
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Organisational and Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The ateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.