Treatment Supervisor - Wilmslow, Cheshire
Mottram Hall is an 18th Century Georgian mansion hotel set in 150 acres of beautiful Cheshire parkland. We have recently undergone a £12 million investment, with this we have been repositioned in the market place and compete with some of the finest destination resorts in the UK.
We boast 12 meeting rooms and 120 bedrooms, in addition to these we have a stunning 18 hole golf course, state of the art spa and leisure facilities and a variety of excellent restaurants and bars.
We are located in the heart of the Golden Triangle in Cheshire. When getting here please consider we are not currently on a bus route, we are however a short taxi ride from Prestbury or Wilmslow train station.
Mottram excels when our people have great personality and a passion for the hospitality industry. We work at a quick pace and with great diversity offering some of the best experiences the industry has to offer.
We have a proven track record for developing our team and creating a workplace where people feel comfortable and happy doing what they do.
This role is integral to the promotion and influence of our Brand, the spa operation is the very essence of our brand and as such the role is a key part of our operation. We work in times of constant evolution and development; it is therefore an essential requirement that you remain to be knowledgeable in your specialist area and use this knowledge to support your team and ensure that the highest standards are met.
Some responsibililties include;
- Conduct daily uniform checks ensuring the highest of standards are met.
- Work alongside the Elemis and Clarins Account Managers to ensure maximum retail opportunities.
- Work closely with the In-House trainer, spa management to ensure set KPI’s are met.
- Attend the 8am booking station or ensure suitable attendance.
- Attend tours that are conducted and ensure the therapists are conducting them inline with our SOPs. Additionally, ensure the correct talk likes and demonstrations are being conducted.
- Carry out management responsibilities.
- Where trade tests have been conducted ensure, there is an appropriate follow up takes place.
- Ensure all Champneys Spa Customer service standards are adhered to all times
- Work closely with the reception team and maximise revenue opportunities at all times.
- Carry out beauty treatments to the required standards ensuring the specific treatment time is adhered to.
- Constantly maintain high levels of room and therapist presentation ensuring rooms are kept in a clean, hygienic, safe and well-maintained condition.
- Fully understand and monitor daily treatment and retail sales revenues and ensure these are effectively communicated to all therapists.
- Organise and control an effective stock management system of all treatment and retail products, following standard Purchase Order procedures.
- Assist the Spa Manager with recruitment including; interviews, trade test and induction.
- Ensure the efficient and effective scheduling of therapist rotas.
- Assessment of all therapists, constant development and training in specialist treatments and customer service.
- Provide treatments and training within the spa department to the highest standards of service whilst supporting the Manger with business demands.
- Support & develop our apprentices,
- Support spa manager with administrational tasks as required,
- Liaise with product suppliers with regard to training needs, improving retails sales, stock, retail displays and promotions
Being the iconic wellbeing brand that we are you should expect benefits that match our simple vision; to make you feel happier and healthier inside and out.
Not only will you work in great company where we share and believe in our vision you will also have access to the following;
- Health, Wellness and Wellbeing incentives
- Champneys experiences
- App technology for all our essential forms
- In house social media connecting our Champneys Family
- Motivating, rewarding and engaging colleague events
- Discounted stays for you, your friends and family at any of our Hotels or Resorts
- Heavily discounted rates at our getaway Haven
- Complimentary Spa Day
- Exceptional discount on Champneys products
- Great discounts on our partner products
- Discounted membership to our exceptional health clubs
- Access to Learning & Development aimed at job satisfaction and career advancement
- Mental Health Awareness Days
- Access to wider wallet – discounts on a wide range of websites, high street shops and great experiences for you and your family
- Merlin Entertainments Attraction
- Introduce a friend incentive
- Long Service celebrations
- Free parking
- Professional Uniform