Assistant Manager - Putt Stars - Finchley, London
What's In Store
Are you a highly motivated and ambitious manager?
Are you looking for an employer that will invest in you and develop your career further?
Are you looking for a business that is financially stable and has very exciting growth plans?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as an Assistant Manager, in return you’ll get:
- an excellent salary as well as the opportunity to earn an extra £1 per hour, paid to you every month as part of our monthly bonus scheme
- 40-hour contract, plus additional pay for any extra shifts you work
- the opportunity to earn an outperformance bonus, we will give you a share of your centre profits once you hit target – paid half yearly
- 50% off food when you are working
- optional pension plan
- 28 days holiday & earn additional days holiday with length of service, up to five days
- one in four weekends off
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free bowling / golf game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for you and your family
- well-being training to support you in the workplace
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
About The Role
As an Assistant Manager for Hollywood Bowl Group, you will be at the very centre of the customer and team experience, ensuring that your centre has the best standards and service in the industry.
The role is varied, exciting and challenging. Your responsibilities will range from coaching and mentoring the team on shift, to ensuring the centre is a safe and fun environment for our customers. You will be hands on across all areas of the busy centre.
Within our fast-paced, dynamic world, Assistant Managers are trained across all areas of the centre to support the effective operation of their business. You will support the General Manager with back of house duties, as well as running an exceptional operation front of house. You will be responsible for delivering financial targets and service standards.
To be successful you should have:
- a minimum of twelve months’ management experience in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment ideally within the leisure, hospitality, or retail industry
- be passionate about customer service
- evidence of inspiring and developing large teams
- be willing to work nights and weekends
- have ambition for success
About The Company Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with over 65 centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini-golf brand, Puttstars, added to the portfolio, we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with an average of three new sites opening each year.
At Hollywood Bowl Group, we value diversity and inclusion, and we’re committed to creating a working environment that promotes equal opportunities. Individual differences and the contributions of all employees are recognised and valued and we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company.