Personal Trainer - Gymbox - Westfield, London
Average income is circa £35k - Top earners upwards of £60k!
Gymbox Personal Trainers have the opportunity of an uncapped earning potential working within industry leading facilities. Upon successfully completing our Personal Trainer assessment day you will enroll onto the Gymbox Academy and start your Gymbox PT career journey. Within your PT career journey you will be given the opportunity to teach in our vast Group Exercise offering as well as deliver 1-1 Combat Coaching after meeting the relevant requirements. The Academy will offer you the opportunity to attend various Personal Training career development courses, seminars and workshops to ensure you are given the skills to deliver the best Personal Training service possible.
Gymbox offer a career pathway beyond Personal Training for the right individuals into Fitness Management and Education roles.
We are now looking for Personal Trainers to join our team in Westfield, London
- This is a self-employed PT role working in a rent based model
- Rent tier structure starting rent free in month 1 and gradually increasing over 3 months until you reach full rent in month 4, during this time you will be supplied with new member leads to help you build your business
- Gymbox PT's can deliver group exercise classes and 1-1 combat coaching after passing the necessary assessments and upskill courses
- The role will require a minimum Level 3 PT qualification and preferably at least 1 years’ experience with evidence of further continued education
- Upon being offered and starting your role with Gymbox you will receive uniform and an individualised PT Profile on our website to help members find out more about you and contact you direct*
- Upon joining Gymbox you will be enrolled onto the PT Academy to help support your career and grow your business
- Month 1 you will attend a PT business course tailored to building a successful business within a Gymbox gym.
- Month 1-2 will be all about delivering a great product and service to your client with courses on client assessment, consultations, programming, exercise selection and correct exercise instruction/execution
- Month 1-3 all trainers will have the opportunity to attend a Group Exercise teaching assessment which upon successful completion you will then be able to start up-skilling in order to teach the best classes suited to you. If you are not successful then no need to worry we will give you the development points needed to work on before attending your assessment again
- Month 1-3 any trainers wanting to deliver any form of 1-1 or group combat coaching will be able to attend a Combat assessment session with our in house experts. If successful you will be able to coach combat on the gym floor, if not you can uptake the Gymbox Combat Coaching course in order to pass the assessment
- The Academy will run various courses, workshops and seminars throughout the year delivered by our in house experts and external reputable providers to ensure that you have access to the best, up to date and relevant information in the industry
*Subject to a partly refundable administrative starting fee