Maintenance Person – Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Hollins Hall Hotel & Country Club! Set in 200 acres of stunning grounds, this grand and historic Hotel has 122 spacious bedrooms, an on-site Bar & Restaurant as well as exceptional Leisure facilities and an 18 Hole Championship Golf Course.
We are currently recruiting for a position within the maintenance team to help with both proactive and reactive programmes in electrical, mechanical and plumbing within the hotel.
As Maintenance Person, you will be required to;
- Conduct general Hotel maintenance inside and out.
- Have a basic knowledge of Plumbing/Carpentry/Wall Tiling/Decorating skills.
- Work on your own initiative.
- Communicate effectively with both the public and work colleagues.
- Be fully familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
- Adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety regarding the work place.
The successful candidate will have experience in all aspects of the maintenance of a building. You will have attention to detail, excellent client liaison skills and finishing must to be a high standard. The hours of work are 20 hours per week, working between Monday – Friday. Hotel will be flexible and will consider work pattern. You will be required to have own transport.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.