Kitchen Team Leader - Stockton
What's In Store
Are you looking for a fun and fast paced environment to work in, with great benefits?
Could you help us inspire the team to provide outstanding customer service and create lasting memories for our customers?
If so, then look no further!
Join Hollywood Bowl Group as a Kitchen Team Leader, in return you'll get:
About The Role
- the opportunity to earn an extra 50p per hour, paid to you every month
- access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes
- optional pension plan
- additional days holiday with length of service up to five days
- ongoing training and development, with the opportunity to fast track your career
- free game vouchers every month
- 30% discount off food and drink for you and up to five friends
- 50% off food when you are working
- access to our Employee Assistant Programme for you and your family
- financial long service awards
- a £15 donation to Barnardo’s when you complete your induction
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave benefits
- opportunity to join our healthcare cash plan
Do you have an appetite for a new career? As our Kitchen Team Leader you’ll lead the kitchen team on shift and be responsible for ensuring the food is cooked perfectly to spec every time. Kitchen standards and safety will also be top priority to you whilst making sure the stock levels and stock rotation are correct at all times. It’s fast paced and fun, to succeed with us you’ll have to love this type of environment.
Your professional and engaging customer service, along with your high energy and infectious enthusiasm will ensure our customers have an enjoyable, excellent value-for-money experience with every visit.
Opening Hours and Shift Patterns:
Our centres are typically open seven days a week, from 9am to midnight.
Within the leisure industry, our busiest times are evenings, weekends, and public school holidays, which tends to be when we require availability from Team Member applicants.
Here is an overview of the typical shift patterns we have in centre, from Monday to Sunday.
- Weekday AM shifts are typically 09.00 - 17.00
- Weekday PM shifts are typically 17.00 - 00.00
- Weekend AM shifts are typically 09.00 - 18.00
- Weekend PM shifts are typically 16.00 - 01.00
*Opening times and shift patterns will vary from centre to centre, your centre opening hours can be found online, and shift patterns will be confirmed at interview.
You will be given a thorough induction and ongoing training and development to set you up for success, as well as ongoing development and career opportunities, including access to apprenticeship programmes and our in-house management training programmes, should you wish to take the next step in your career.
To be a successful Team Leader, we’ll want to see:
About The Company
- Experience of supervising a team
- A positive attitude and approach to everything you do
- Ability to supervise and motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service and to have the ability to communicate at all levels
- Be able to work alone and as part of a team
- Flexible around working hours and shift pattern
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to build good working relationships with team members and customers
Hollywood Bowl Group has a passion for bringing families and friends together for affordable fun and healthy competition.
Following our listing on the main stock market in 2016 we became Hollywood Bowl Group, seeking out the perfect locations for our bowling and golf centres nationwide. We formed our customer proposition, built on real feedback, and went from strength to strength with our in-centre game technology and online scoring systems.
Now with 62 bowling centres across the UK, and an exciting new mini golf brand added to the portfolio that has four current locations we’re proud to be ambitious market leaders in experiential family entertainment.
We continue to expand our estate and look for profitable opportunities to grow, with three new sites opening in the next six months.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become part of our team – apply today!