Concierge - London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Concierge to join our highly successful team here at the Firmdale Hotels. Your main priority will be to help run the concierge desk with the wider team throughout the day. This will include answering any incoming calls, helping guests with their luggage, reacting and adhering to guest requests and assisting with the check in’s and check out’s.
What we Offer:
- Perkbox – A team member platform offering a huge variety of discounts and our reward and recognition program
- Wagestream – An employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Paid Overtime
- No split shifts
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Uniform and Meals provided
- Uniforms Dry Cleaned
- Social Events, Wellbeing and Team Activities
- Award winning training opportunities and Career Development
- Firmdale Experience and Long Service vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
- And much more!
What you Need:
- Keen and willingness to work as part of a team
- Customer focussed
- Warmth and impeccable presentation
- Passion for detail
- Full clean UK driving license, essential
- Some experience in a concierge role, desired
Why join Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an international award winning group comprising of 10 high end luxury hotels and 8 bars and restaurants in London and New York
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels - “Winner of the Best Employer Award at The Cateys 2017 & 2020 and Number One in The Caterer Best Places to Work in Hospitality”
- Manager of the year - Laura Sharpe, Cateys 2018
- Hotel of the year - Group - Cateys 2018
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.