Senior Maintenance Engineer - The Stand, London
Do you enjoy fixing, maintaining and servicing? Do you have strong leadership & project management skills?
We’re looking for someone who is a Red Hot, hands on Senior Maintenance Engineer to effectively deliver both a preventative & reactive maintenance schedule. You will keep our Studios and Gym floor cool and Pools and spas gleaming, ensuring our customers have a great experience.
- Completion of tasks to ensure great performance & record keeping using the “Fix-It” internal system.
- Adhere to daily & weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Put together a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule; to work alongside & lead team to deliver effectively.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet company requirements.
- Performance management of the team, including recruitment, training, development and daily supervision to maximise efficient & productivity.
- Ensure all work carried out is done so within the H&S requirements.
- Work as part of the club Management team to share ideas & improve club operation.
What we can’t live without:
The role will suit someone with the technical knowledge & experience who will thrive on the varied nature of the maintenance requirements and ensure the efficient & smooth running of the club facilities at all times to maximum member experience.
To be a successful Senior Maintenance Engineer, you’ll have:
- A Level 2 Technical qualification (or higher) and 5 years experience within a relevant sector.
- People & budget management experience.
- Ability to use IT internal systems and communicate effectively using (Microsoft 365)
- Friendly & approachable nature with great communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and exceed deadlines
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- Complimentary gym membership for you and a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products and services
- 30 days holiday (pro rata), plus bonus birthday day
- Salary Finance – financial wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Programme