Head of Human Resources- Leisure & Hospitality - South East
£35,000-£40,000 for 3 days per week, (£60-£65K FTE), flexible working +benefits
We are looking for a part-time Head of Human Resources to support with the people strategy of a successful multi-faceted multi-site leisure and hospitality business. This is an exciting new role to help engage, retain, develop and support their people and establish the company as one of the top companies to work for.
- Work with the board and General Managers to develop their people strategy, supporting with delivery across their centres with regular visits.
- Provide expert HR advice and guidance on all people matters within the business (still working with their outsourced HR Support service).
- Develop and deliver their learning and development strategy for front line teams and managers.
- Coach, lead and develop a small team of HR administrators
- Implement people policies and procedures to ensure consistency across the group.
- Experienced generalist Human Resources Manager, Head of HR or Human Resources Business Partner preferably within leisure, hospitality or retail.
- Employee engagement, L&D and performance management experience.
- Experience working across multiple sites, working with and influencing large teams.
- CIPD qualified ideally up to level 7.
- Flexible to travel between sites and has a UK driving licence.
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced HR Manager who has already made a name for themselves and is looking to work part-time in a flexible working environment.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience.