Compliance Officer - Suffolk
Job Type: Full Time - Permanent
Shift Days: Monday - Friday
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
We are now recruiting for an Compliance Officer to carry out and maintain our high standards across our Suffolk Holiday Parks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Carrying out compliance audits to a high standard for holiday parks within your region.
- Protecting company assets.
- Analyzing potential risks within the company and its practices to avoid possible compliance issues.
- To ensure the timely completion of your work.
- Carry out investigations into cash variances on the holiday parks for which you have responsibility for and provide relevant supporting reports to Head Office.
- To have a working knowledge of company procedures sufficient to perform the above function.
- The role is central to maintaining and developing positive professional relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous knowledge of holiday parks would be an advantage.
- Some prior experience or knowledge in cash handling procedures and/or be confident and proficient in such tasks.
- Good attention to detail, analytical, and multitasking skills.
- Good Numeracy Skills and attention to detail.
- Good PC skills including knowledge of Excel
- Good organisation and communication skills
- A clear understanding of and ability to maintain Company confidentiality at all times
- The ability to work under own initiative
- Flexibility to travel and stay over night
- Dedication to objectivity
- Have a high degree of integrity
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl. bank hols)
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.