Are you naturally an outdoor person?
Do you love all things green, flowers & plants?
As the hotel resort’s dedicated Gardener, you’ll be responsible for the maintenance of the gardens ensuring you are meeting expectations.
What will I do?
- Ensure the gardens are well maintained at all times
- Cutting grass and weed control
- Planting & nurturing trees, flowers and plants
- Upkeep and servicing of machinery
- Make sure the gardens are free from any rubbish & litter
- Follow health & safety regulations and adhere to them at all times
Is this the role for me?
- Relevant qualifications
- Previous experience maintaining gardens, ideally within a hotel grounds, however this is not essential
- Handle a range of garden machinery & equipment
- In-depth knowledge of plants, shrubs and trees
- Due to the nature of the role you must be physically fit as you will be in a physically demanding role due to working outside, across all weathers but also handling heavy equipment and machinery
- Strong understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be flexible to work various hours and weekends to accommodate the needs of the hotel grounds
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.