We are looking for a Roving Chef to join our Darwin Team! Fantastic competitive salary!
The successful candidate will provide support within the kitchens across the group at our resorts throughout the UK. Accommodation and company transport will be provided when out of base resort.
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 45 hours across 5 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Roving Chef will
- Provide hands on cover.
- Fill in for positions while staff are on holiday, sickness cover or whilst recruitment takes place.
- Ensure all kitchen work is carried out to the highest standard of quality at all times.
- Assist with hands on staff training and kitchen audits.
Experience in a Head Chef or Sous Chef position is desirable. Catering qualifications and a Level 3 in Food Safety are preferred. A driving license and the ability to drive is essential.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.