Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service?
Are you currently seeking a new challenge?
Supporting the Front of House team, you’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of the guest experience, from the initial reservation through to their arrival and everything in between.
What will I do?
- Assist with the co-ordination of dinner appointments and if the hotel also has golf, spa & leisure facilities you will also co-ordinate these appointments, prior to the guests arrival
- Maintain a close relationship with guests prior to their stay and ensure they have a good experience with their stay
- Carry out daily checks on all reservations
- Review all reservation traces
- Fully understand all room types, location, views, configuration and hotel facilities
- Co-ordinate all direct guest requests or those made via third party websites
- Ensure any special requests made by guests are followed through
- Manage the Reservation inbox and also action messages via 3rd parties
- Work with the Front of House Manager to ensure full understanding of all rates, packages and special promotions
- Review all no shows / cancellations, room allocations and group reservations
- Upsell where appropriate
- Carry out other Admin/Co-ordinator duties as and when required
Is this the role for me?
- Previous experience in a hotel admin/front of house role
- Strong Administration / Co-ordination skills
- Able to demonstrate your ability & experience in providing high quality service
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised and able to prioritise
- IT literate
Why The QHotels Collection?
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across The QHotels Collection
- Free onsite parking
- Various Employee celebratory days throughout the year
- Support with training & professional qualifications, including course fees!
- Carve out your own career path with The QHotels Collection as there will be progression & career development opportunities across our hotel portfolio
- Internal talent exchange network Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, 24/7, 365 days a year
The Armed Forces Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between a civilian community and its local Armed Forces Community. It is intended to complement the Armed Forces Covenant, which outlines the moral obligation between the Nation, the Government and the Armed Forces. The QHotels Collection proudly support the UK Armed Forces and have signed the Armed Forces Covenant achieving the Silver Award.