Assistant General Manager - Newport
Job Type: Full Time
This role requires a team player with flair and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to help drive and develop the business alongside the General Manager. We're looking for a manager with the experience of maintaining and developing the standards and reputation, whilst nurturing a growing membership base and team.
- To help lead and manage the day to day running of the gym.
- To assume the responsibilities of the General Manager in their absence
- To help lead and deliver the commercial performance of the business.
- To help lead and deliver the operational excellence of the club.
- To deliver the set KPIs.
- To help recruit, train and develop a team and help lead them to success.
- Must have experience, ideally in a management position within a leisure related industry.
- Must be passionate about customer service and be an inspirational leader in the way they manage.
- Must be qualified to at least Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Must have experience in driving sales and helping to co-ordinate local marketing activity as well as managing a successful team.
- Ideally will have experience as an Assistant Manager helping to oversee all business areas within a leisure facility or have substantial experience as a Fitness Manager or other similar operational function.
- JD Discount card at all JD affiliates
- Annual Leave Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
If you see yourself as a team player with strong managerial qualities, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV and a covering letter with details of your current salary package.