General Manager - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
This role requires an inspirational leader with proven flair and commercial ability, as well as the skill, energy and determination to drive and develop the business. We're looking for a manager with the experience of developing the standards and reputation of this new gym whilst nurturing a growing membership base and team.
- To inspirationally lead and manage the day to day running of the gym.
- To lead and deliver the commercial performance of the business.
- To lead and deliver the operational excellence of the gym.
- To deliver the set KPIs.
- To recruit, train and develop their own team and lead them to success.
- Must have a proven and successful track record of management experience within a leisure related industry.
- Must be passionate about customer service and be an inspirational leader in the way they manage.
- Must be qualified to at least Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Must have a proven track record in driving sales and co-ordinating local marketing activity as well as of recruiting and managing a successful team.
- Ideally will have experience as a General Manager overseeing all business areas within a leisure facility or have substantial experience as a Fitness Manager or other similar operational function
- JD Discount card at all JD affiliates
- Free Private Health Care
- Annual Leave Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
If you see yourself as an inspirational leader with a great track record, please apply in confidence by submitting your CV and a covering letter with details of your current salary package.