Assistant General Manager - London
At EL&N London we believe one thing - Great people make great guest experiences. Join the family at London’s most Instagrammable café, currently located in 6 countries across the globe. Be apart of our growing journey as we conquer the world, one pink café at a time.
As a FOH manager with EL&N, you will be in charge of your shift, ensuring your guests are looked after, whist the team are owning the experience! You can diffuse any issues that might arise in a cool and collected manner, and you are able to coach and encourage your team on the go.
The ideal EL&N Manager is as follows;
- You should be able to make sure all guests are receiving fantastic service and getting the full EL&N experience
- A hands-on manager who works with the team to drive morale and happiness. You ensure that everyone feels their value
- Leading the team to success, instilling our 6 core values of Fun, Respect, Honesty, Commitment, Teamwork and Ownership
- Supporting your GM in managing labour accordingly, putting your aces in places
- Taking charge of the site in the absence of the GM
- Ensuring all stock controls are being adhered to so weekly results are accurate and in line
- Working closely with all departments to ensure that all changes and updates are communicated efficiently
In return, we offer loads of exciting benefits including:
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, as well as a GP helpline
- Health cash plan – get money back to help cover the costs of healthcare appointments
- Lifestyle savings on 1000’s of high street brands – ASOS, H&M, Sainsbury’s and Apple to name just a few…
- Performance based bonus
- Discount in store when you are not working
- Training and development, as well as career progression with EL&N
- Birthday cake on us (we might even sing you the Happy Birthday song too!)
If this sounds like you, and you are ready for the next step in your career, please get in touch! This is such an exciting time to join EL&N, with many opportunities for professional development.