Training & Openings FOH Manager - London
At EL&N London we believe one thing - Great people make Great guest experiences
As Training and openings FOH Manager, you are passionate about our industry, and creating the best teams. Your ability to build great rapport and relationships with people helps EL&N retain the best talent. You understand that training and development is key to motivate and retain. This is done with exceptional communication, coaching and mentoring. Your charisma and energy are infectious, which makes nothing seem impossible.
Please find below a list of your responsibilities within your job role as Training and Openings FOH Manager:
- You work with our teams closely to drive team morale and happiness. You ensure that they feel valued, and everyone believes in teamwork and good communication
- You help lead our teams through the values of EL&N.
- You will work with all managers and teams to build a healthy, sustainable culture in EL&N
- You will work with our Recruitment and Training Manager to implement training programmes for new starters, as well as existing team members.
- You will support the Recruitment and Training manager with inductions and onboarding.
- You will have creative ideas on how to challenge, train and motivate people in the business.
- Deliver fun and engaging programs to promote internal communication and the culture of EL&N.
- You will work closely with all sites to identify their weaknesses, helping them improve and train the teams
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail, making sure all brand standards are being met, and all steps of service are being followed
- Identifying training needs, and upskilling all FOH team members from runners through to Supervisors and Assistant Managers
- You have knowledge of stocks and GPs, ordering, rotas and budgets.
- You will be flexible enough to travel to new openings, staying to support the first few weeks of trading (UK Based)
In return, EL&N offers some amazing benefits, including:
- 24/7 access to an Employee Assistance Programme, as well as a GP helpline
- Health cash plan – get money back to help cover the costs of healthcare appointments
- Lifestyle savings on 1000’s of high street brands – ASOS, H&M, Sainsbury’s and Apple to name just a few...
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount in store when you are not working
- Training and development, as well as career progression with EL&N
- Birthday cake on us (we might even sing you the Happy Birthday song too!)
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to get in touch – this is such an exciting time to join EL&N as we expand throughout London and the world!
For a full list of benefits and for a chance to grow within the EL&N family, apply now and a member of our team will get back to you