Chef de Partie - O2 Arena, London
Gaucho are looking for an experienced and passionate Chef de Partie to join one of our restaurants! You will need to be experienced in working as a Chef de Partie in a fresh food kitchen, and be extremely passionate about food. Our Chef de Partie will have experience managing a section and working as part of a busy team in a fast-paced environment. They must be able to deliver dishes following a spec, and have a genuine passion for cooking.
Key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie
- To possess strong operational and leadership skills with regard to both knowledge and operation.
- To undertake dealings with suppliers and commercial partners of the business with regard to kitchen operations set and agreed by
- the Head Chef & Senior Sous Chef.
- To check all inbound food deliveries to ensure consistency and quality of all items delivered for the kitchen operation.
- To maintain strict kitchen structure and development of junior chefs and kitchen porters set by the Sous Chefs.
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chefs with specials planning, costing, daily GP% financial sheets, payroll and all operations of the
- Ensure all health and safety practices are followed, and participate in controlling stock and portion control.
Requirements for Gaucho Chef de Partie
- Have worked in a high-pressure kitchen environment
- Will have a passion for fresh produce
- Be able to run a section and manage a small team
- Be organised and able to communicate effectively with a team.
Training and benefits
- 50% off your bill at all Gaucho and M Restaurants
- Industry Apprenticeship opportunities, cycle to work scheme and access to our employee discounts platform
- Ongoing training
- Career development and progression