Job Title: Catering Assistant
Pay Rate: £10.00
Contract: Part time
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 10:30 - 14:00, 11:00 - 1430 - 10.5 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading catering company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant to join our passionate and driven team in Bangor!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Chef Manager with basic food preparation.
- Prepare menu items as allocated and serve customers where directed.
- Keep kitchen, production areas and the restaurant seating area clean and tidy.
- Cash handling, and maintaining necessary sales.
- To be responsible for stock and notify the Manager of replenishment requirements.
- Will have a background of working in a commercial kitchen environment as a Catering/ General Assistant or similar.
- Ideally, you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.