Hello, we're Electric Shuffle! We have two delightfully immersive and outrageously thrilling bars in Canary Wharf and London Bridge, serving delicious food and drinks in a spectacular setting. We've reimagined shuffleboard to create a social experience like no other, with three unique games that encourage groups of up to 16 friends to play against each other and discover what competition really feels like.
We're looking for a passionate Chef to join our incredible team in Canary Wharf.
As a member of the Electric Shuffle team, you’ll be at the heart of everything you do, and you'll be crucial to bringing our bars to life, ensuring every guest has an unforgettable social experience with us.
To be successful in the role as Chef you will need to:
• Have high standards and be “quality” driven.
• Be confident and able to run a section smoothly.
• Excited to learn, develop new skills and keen to progress your career.
• Be fun, enthusiastic and have lots of energy.
• Have great communication skills with a positive attitude.
• Use your initiative, bringing new and creative ideas to how we do things.
• Be able to work as part of a team, delivering consistent service even when under pressure.
To join the dream team, you’ll need to embody and embrace the values at the core of who we are; innovation, passion, togetherness and warmth.
What you get
You’ll be paid competitively, with rewards offered throughout the year, and you’ll be respected and treated fairly by everyone that you work alongside. We’ve got big plans. And, as we grow, we want you to grow too; we’ll invest in your training and development to make sure you’re interested, challenged and always excited throughout your career with us.
You’ll also get:
- A competitive hourly rate + Tronc (£13p/h OTE)
- Regular bonuses
- Free lunches when you're working.
- Great staff discount.
- Excellent Career development opportunities.
- Great social events.
Fancy joining the team? Apply Now