Roar Fitness Personal Trainer - London City
The UK's most prestigious personal training company continues to expand its business providing incredible career opportunities to passionate individuals serious about real results driven personal training.
At Roar our goal is to not just offer our trainers jobs, but to provide real careers with constant progression and development to those looking to become far more than just an average personal trainer. We don’t require significant experience, we simply ask that candidates have a genuine enthusiasm for fitness and relish the opportunity to realise their full potential within a team of like minded individuals.
What’s In It For You
- An opportunity to learn first-hand the principles upon which we have built our industry leading reputation
- Ongoing training and education from one of Roars senior personal trainers/mentors to ensure you have everything you need to become successful
- Clear progression path, increasing earnings in line with performance and time served
- An incredible private strength and conditioning facility that will allow you to truly apply your craft
- Your own client list of 25-40 hours per week provided
- Holiday pay and pension scheme
- No upfront license fees or monthly rent
- Public liability Insurance included
Led by Rich Phillipps, London’s leading body transformation expert, and Sarah Lindsay, 3 x Olympian and Celebrity Personal Trainer, Roar Fitness is one of London's most renowned private personal training brands specialising in body transformations and sports performance. Our clients range from celebrity and TV personalities to fashion industry icons and busy city workers, all looking for the very best private facilities and trainers in London. Our personal training team and its founders are an experienced, ambitious, and like-minded group all proud to be part of such a great brand, and passionate about delivering clients industry-leading results. Roar is a growing company hell bent on providing its loyal team opportunities and clear progression for those who truly excel.
What is required from the roar personal training team:
- A positive can-do attitude and solid work ethic.
- Work as part of a team, taking direction from our senior trainers and management.
- Live and breathe fitness and wish to share this passion with others
- Inspire and help clients achieve perhaps even more than they thought possible
- Continually develop your skills allowing you to grow and progress into the perfect long term role.
Positions available in London City and Kensington locations. To learn more about this incredible opportunity apply here
*Roar requires all applicants to hold a level 3 diploma or equivalent qualification