We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat in Bath, Somerset. Terrific competitive salary!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across 5 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Chef de Partie will
- Learn new skills alongside a talented kitchen team.
- Work alongside the Head Chef to serve only the best dishes for our guests.
- Be responsible for various aspects of the kitchen.
- Oversee food preparation, waste management and portion control.
- Perform consistently in line with the company’s high standards.
Some previous experience within a busy kitchen environment is desired. Catering qualifications and Level 3 Food Safety are desirable but not essential. The successful candidate is preferred to have strong communication skills and a positive work ethic. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the retreat.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.