We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our team at Dundonald Links in Irvine, Ayrshire. Great competitive rate of pay!
This is a seasonal position to work variable hours. This will be across variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Chef de Partie will
- Work with the Head Chef to assist with responsibility of various aspects within the kitchen.
- Assist with consistent and prompt food preparation and ensure that food service is to a high standard.
- Assist with accurate and efficient stock rotation.
- Ensure clean, hygienic and tidy workspaces within the kitchen at all times.
Some previous experience within a busy kitchen environment is desired. Catering qualifications and Level 3 Food Safety are desirable but not essential. A driving licence and ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the retreat.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.