Arcade Supervisor - Thorpe Park, Chertsey
If you can answer yes to the following questions, we want to talk to you:
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Do you want to work in a fun filled environment where the whole experience is to work hard and play hard?
Are you committed to maintaining high standards of cleanliness, organisational skills, and ensuring your place of work is a safe one?
HB Leisure is a global company and leading provider of skills games and arcades in theme parks in over 90 countries. The opportunity to develop your career as the business expands are endless. We are proud that many of our senior operators started out in parks and operations just like Thorpe Park.
This role will support the management team in ensuring a great offer and place for our customers to have some fun time. If you have the experience, a great work ethic and commitment to work well within a team, then we want you.
The benefits of working with us:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - Put forward a friend to work for us to earn a Bonus (Subject to T&C’s).
- Access to the BenefitHub - a portal that offers the widest variety of discounted leisure, health and financial benefits and helps you make savings across a range of products and services.
- Great career possibilities which include the opportunities to travel the globe (Asia, Europe, Dubai, USA, etc.) and work in some of the world’s most amazing locations Career opportunities
All Applicants MUST:
- Have great customer service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality.
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Be available weekdays and weekends – including bank holidays
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with ALL company standards.
- Have reliable transportation – due to the location of the park.
If a desk isn’t for you, you are for us. Gain real-life experiences and develop transferable skills that will be recognised throughout your career.