Assistant Club Manager - Radstock, Somerset
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is the world's largest and fastest growing 24-7 fitness franchise featuring professional, state-of-the-art fitness centres, and currently has an estimated 2,000 locations operating worldwide. In addition to the UK, Snap Fitness also operates clubs in Australia, New Zealand, U.S, Canada, India and Mexico.
We provide state-of-the-art facilities, including an Olympic lifting platform, full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio that has 17 inch touchscreens, TRX (functional frames), group fitness classes, small group personal training area and loads more.
Snap Fitness are seeking a dynamic, passionate and motivated Assistant Club Manager for our Radstock location.
You must have the experience, energy and enthusiasm to assist in the management of day-to-day operations of a busy Health Club plus a proven track record in the fitness or retail industries. You will be responsible for assisting the General Manager in the general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, ensuring all members are having a great experience, management of staff and contractors plus health and safety requirements.
This is a full-time position and is available for an immediate start.
This role will include the following:
- Sales Management - driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Assist in Marketing Management to drive membership growth
- Management of Personal Trainers
- Management of the Group Fitness timetable and invoices
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance etc)
- Social media and club management reporting
Candidates should have the following:
- Sales & Management experience
- Level 3 REPS Certification (preferable)
- First Aid Certificate
- Outstanding customer service and people skills
- A proven ability to hit targets
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!