Gym & Spa Duty Manager - London Dock (Nr Tower Hill)
We are looking for an experienced Duty Manager that will thrive in a private residents luxury gym and spa complex, who will provide the residents with a premium and professional experience. You will deliver the full range of services including opening and closing, regular checks, exercises classes, pool plant work and a range of other relevant services including some opportunities for building a small PT /Massage client base from residents. This role will require early morning, evenings and weekend work and quiet and busy times.
- Providing outstanding customer service to high net worth residents and guests at all times
- Promote a friendly, thriving community within the spa that they can get involved in, both with fitness and health and well-being.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the gym & spa whilst on-shift including liaising with management and contractors to resolve any issues.
- Actively seek new clients and opportunities to grow your small personal training and/or massage client base
- Work with the wider residential estate team to provide a first class residents experience.
- Reps Level 2 (Level 3 needed for PT)
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Can-do attitude with strong self-motivation
- Previous experience within the luxury gym/ spa/ hotel markets
- First aid at work/ Pool safety experience
What can we offer you?
A forward thinking, growing, company with our staff at the centre of our business. With extra holiday, excellent base rates and performance related pay, health incentives among others as some of the perks.
Does this sound like you?
If you think you’re the right person for this role then please apply now.