A Peachy Place to Work, Learn and Grow
If you are looking to work for one of the UK's Top 25 Best Companies to work for, then look no further.
We are on the hunt for enthusiastic and passionate Bar Team.
You’ll love it here if you’re compassionate, kind, and honest, with bags of passion for the industry. We provide a safe, respectful, inclusive environment where you can thrive and excel in your career.
What’s in it for you?
- An equal share of tips
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Access to 50% of your earnings at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Career development opportunities
- Exceptional Training – both in-house and external training
- Accommodation (pub specific)
“Peach just do things right, and that’s reflected in the food, drink and service we provide for our guests” – Matt, Bar and Cellar Support
Well-being – for You, Your Team, Peach and the Planet
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
- Access to the Cycle Scheme Save money on cycling with cyclescheme.co.uk
- The Bigger Peach - work with a company committed to creating a greener planet, giving back and raising money for the local community and charities, with opportunities for you to get involved. We are constantly working on reducing our carbon footprint and have 10 promises we live by every day. We plan to be the first Gastro pub company to be Net Zero by 2023, come and join the race.
- Work/Life Balance – make your rota and your business work
- Serving the Good Stuff – British Beef, 100% free-range meat and eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and our water is from Belu, who give 100% of their profits to Water Aid.
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Values – we’ve a set of 7 that we live and breathe every day
More information about everything we do is available on request and on our website.
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your Team, Guests and Suppliers, you’re in the right place.