Kitchen Porter - The Bamburgh Castle Inn - Seahouses, Northumberland
Job Type: Full Time & Part Time Roles Available
Number of Roles Available: 2
The Inn Collection Group - multi-award-winning pubs with rooms in outstanding locations across the North of England are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join the team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working and reliable kitchen porter to support the kitchen and front-of-house team.
Why work for Inn Collection Group?
We didn’t win Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards by accident.
At Inn Collection Group we focus on having the best people join our teams and we recognise and reward this with generous friends and family discounts across our Inns, tronc tips, bonuses, great rates of pay, quality training and progression opportunities to name a few.
Let's take a closer look at those benefits first of all:
- (New!) Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- (New!) 50% off food in any of our Inns
- (New!) £1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- (New!) 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Weekly pay
- Meals on duty
- Team member referral reward
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate:
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High standards of personal presentation.
- Confident and courteous when dealing with customers and team members.
- Our kitchen porter will be hardworking and willing to learn new skills.
- Be flexible to changing needs
- Willingness to learn
- Our kitchen porter will support the kitchen team in the production of food and maintaining food hygiene to the highest standards.
- To be responsible for the wash-up area for crockery, cutlery & kitchen equipment.
- To assist with basic food preparation when required. Full training will be given to our successful kitchen porter.
- To clean the kitchen and kitchen equipment as directed and following the kitchen cleaning schedule.
- Other general duties that contribute to a smoothly run kitchen.
INN COLLECTION VALUES:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS - We ALWAYS put our customers first
- COURAGE - We always have the confidence in our convictions and we have a go.
- EXECUTION - We always ensure we get things done
- HONESTY - We always speak freely
- RESPECT - We treat people how we like to be treated ourselves
- RESULTS - We deliver our own and our teams' targets.
If our values match your values - get in touch soon!