We are looking for a Food and Beverage Assistant to join our team at Bath Mill Lodge Retreat in Bath, Somerset. Great hourly rate of £9.80!
This is a permanent position to work variable hours. This will be across 3 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Food and Beverage Assistant will
- Quickly become a part of our Front of House team.
- Taking food and drink orders.
- Serving orders.
- Clearing and resetting tables within the restaurant.
- Prompt and efficient serving of food and beverages.
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation.
- Accurate cash handling, using EPOS system.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas is always maintained to a five star standard.
- Swift collection of glasses and tableware.
Similar previous experience is preferred. Excellent customer service skills. Positive work ethic with a willingness to learn new skills. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage to enable easy travel to and from the resort.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Enhanced holiday entitlement.
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
- Food discount across all resorts.
- Discounts on spa treatments.
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus.
- *100% work attendance bonus.
- *Company employee sick pay.
- Compassionate leave pay.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director.