Swimming Instructor - Crook Log Leisure Centre - Bexleyheath, London
5x roles available
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader committed to providing a diverse and meaningful range of leisure and culture related activities for the local communities in which we serve.
Crook Log Leisure Centre is located in the heart of Bexleyheath. Crook Log is a very busy leisure centre with a 200 station gym, 3 studios, swimming pool, teaching pool and multi use sports hall offering a wide range of activities for the local community.
- We are currently looking for a Swimming Instructor to work in our busy Crook Log Leisure Centre within the Bexley Contract. At Lex Leisure we understand the importance of swimming as an essential life skill and our Swimming Lessons aim to provide opportunities for both children and adults to learn to swim in a safe, fun and friendly environment.You will support the delivery of the swimming lessons programme at site Hours available on a number of weekdays and weekends to meet the needs of the service, so you will need to be flexible and reliable.
- Our swimming lesson scheme is based on the ASA’s Learn to Swim Pathway and in order to realise our exciting growth plans we are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated and professional teachers to join our team. Candidates must possess a Level 1 or 2 aquatics teaching qualification (ASA, Swim England or STA) and be able to coach a variety of abilities and ages.
- A NRASTC qualification is desirable (this course will need to be undertaken if not already held, we can assist in funding the course)
- All positions are subject to DBS checks.
What can Lex Leisure offer you?
- Competitive salary £15.50 (we have over 60 hours available). Generous annual leave Free gym membership for you and a nominated person Employee health cash plan Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending Cycle to Work scheme Pension Scheme Company sick pay Career progression Training and development
Lex Leisure is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful applicants can look forward to joining a company that can offer career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
How to Apply
If you feel like you could bring some fresh ideas to the table we want to hear from you.
About Lex Leisure Lex Leisure seeks to operate leisure venues on a commercial basis with a view to generating a surplus that can be used for our principal objective of supporting those who are disabled, physically or mentally or who require support or bespoke care plans to stay physically active. Lex Leisure, working with key partners, wants to empower disabled people to take a more active role in all aspects of sport and physical activity and for our facilities to be more inclusive and to provide a greater range of sporting opportunities for disabled people.